Monday, September 3, 2007

"Her Future's So Bright......

She's gotta wear shades!?" This is how I found Gabi sleeping tonight when I checked on her. She cracks me up, even in her sleep! Pray for us as I have to return to work tomorrow after spending the entire summer with her. I had my annual meltdown tonight. I'm fine once I get back, it's just the first day that tears me up. Plus, she starts daily U Pre-K this week, so things will never be the same. Thus begins her lifetime of daily responsibility. All I can say is thank goodness for weekends and holidays!! When's our next day off?



6 comments:

Paulette said...

What a little superstar you have there.. so fun! I am not good at transitions like this either..I feel like a witch until I get my feet wet again..I wish the best for you and Gabi this week in your new year!

Anonymous said...

Good luck mom! we start the big "K" tomorrow.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
all our love
XOXOXOXOX

Jodie said...

She is such a little beauty queen!!

terilynnh2000 said...

Oh Terri Sue, my heart is with you! Although, Bri has been ready for Kindergarten since she was, what? Two? :) x's and o's

Thanks Paulette and Jo!

Life with my BOYS! said...

5 weeks until vacation...but who is counting...

wsweden said...

She's adorable.

I am still waiting for first day photos. How did Gabi do? How do you do?

janet