Monday, December 17, 2007

Special Christmas Wishes.....

.....to Gabi...from Aunt Michelle and the kids. How CUTE is this? Gabi's Aunt Michelle (her birthmom's sister) took the most ADORABLE pictures of her kids, and Gabi's two oldest siblings for her. The kids made Gabi signs that say "Merry Christmas" and "I Love You". Yep, I'm crying as I write this. I feel like the luckiest adoptive parent in the world! Thank you so much, Michelle!
From Left to Right: Erica (sister), Alyssa (cousin), Ashley (sister), Aunt Michelle, Caitlyn (cousin), and Andrew (cousin)

8 comments:

Paula said...

That is so cool. What a great relationship you have. We do too. Its a wonderful thing.

Paulette said...

A true blessing!

Aunt Michelle said...

You know that we are the lucky ones because Gabi has wonderful parents to love her too!!! you guys are the best!!!

Sue said...

That has to be the sweetest thing ever!!!!! I am so jealeous!

Colette said...

That is very nice. Glad to see something so special for you!

Michelle said...

I'm tearing up too! What a wonderful gift.

wsweden said...

You guys are my role model for open adoption. I love that Gabi knows her first family and gets together with them.

Life with my BOYS! said...

What a wonderful gift; Gabi is one blessed girl with all of her families!