Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm ABOUT to BURST!

Pending verification from STAR---We are MATCHED! We have been found by the MOST AMAZING birth mom! You know that feeling when you talk to someone for the first time, yet you feel like you have known them forever? That's how it is with Angela. She is sooooo easy to talk to. Okay-- here are all the details:

Thursday AM: Called STAR to get some support- was feeling defeated and down about the possibility of EVER being parents again.

Thursday afternoon: Received a call on our 800 number from Angela. Spoke for about 10 mins. She indicated that she was 6 months pregnant. Was unsure of using a newspaper ad to connect with an adoptive family. She seemed relieved when I told her we were also working with an agency. Told her the next step would be for her to call STAR. As soon as we hung up, she called them! :)

Friday AM (11:19 am): Angela called again to tell us that she was choosing us. She had seen our profile online and felt comfortable after speaking with STAR.

Sooooo- at this point it looks like all systems are "Go". Of course we know that anything can happen, but I am "Helplessly Hopeful" that this IS IT! Hopefully, STAR will get her paperwork back from her tomorrow and can review it. FINGERS CROSSED!

Please pray for Angela and her strength throughout this process. Thanks!

Ohhh AND one more thing....... she found out yesterday that she is having a GIRL!

:) I LOVE PINK! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Prayers and thoughts are with you always.

Wondering when you will find us said...

So ecstatic for you all!!! :) Told you this day would come.;)

Colette said...

I am so happy for you! Keep the faith! Just keep the faith! It will be a long wait...but well worth it. You know I am here for you! I have been there...done that...if you know what I mean! See all good things come to those who wait...be it 1 month or 20 months!!!! Hugs to you!!!

Paula said...

That is so cool. You must be thrilled. I'm really happy for you.

Jodie said...

HOOOORRRAAAYYYY! I could not be happier for you!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! I have been waiting to see a post like this!!!!!!
Congrats!

Paulette said...

SO Thrilled for YOU!!! Words cannot even describe it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Congrats!!

Scott and Becky said...

Pink is a good color for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

omg I am doing the happy dance!!!!!!

Jen said...

Oh, this is so exciting. How did I miss this news??? I have to check my bloggy friends' sites for updates more often! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!