Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Product of Educators

Every now and then, Gabi throws out statements that clearly remind us she is keenly aware of where we work.

~ One night last week she yelled to me from her bedroom- "Mom, can I get out of bed really quick, I need to get my Faculty Handbook". LOL

~ Tonight in the car Howie and I were disagreeing about something. From the backseat my dear daughter logically explains to me "Mom, Dad is the Principal so he is the boss. Counselors are not the bosses."

She is too much!!!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh boy, you have a smarty pants!

Paulette said...

The things kids say!!! :)

Love your new look!!

Jodie said...

Love it, she is such a hoot. Brent and I were cracking up!

Sue said...

Faculty handbook? That kid kills me!

Wondering when you will find us said...

She is too funny! cracks me up :)

Paula said...

Thats funny!

Colette said...

She is too much for sure! You are going to have your hands full if Ellie is anything like her sister!!! Gotta love it!

Loraena Tuttle said...

I love this song too. I think it might actually be this song that gave my husband the idea for our daughter's name.

Paula said...

Teri, that song is fabulous, and the slideshow, I saw a lot of pics I had never seen before. I love it really a tearjerker.