Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring has SPRUNG! (for today, anyways)


Oh how I LOVE THE SPRING!!!!! Spring is blissful anticipation. The kind where you awake each day, knowing that the earth is awakening with you. Spring is full of renewal; it's like that old friend, who no matter how much time passes between visits, you can pick up right where you left off without missing a beat. I love that after Spring comes SUMMER. The knowledge that for the next 6 months or so, warm weather and sunshine are sure to follow. The dread of winter is not upon us. It's nearly a memory, despite what our calendars say. So, I for one say WELCOME BACK, SPRING. Welcome back!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!
I wanted to introduce myself. I am an adoptive mom who lives in Rochester, NY. My non profit is Parenthood for Me.org.
Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those building families through adoption or medical intervention. We are holding our launch luncheon fundraiser April 26 at the Rochester Yacht Club. If you or anyone you know would be interested in attending, please email me. You can contact me through my website
We need help spreading the word.
Tickets are $50/person. But if there is a group of 4 or more together, the tickets are $40. Every donation brings up one step closer to building families. Under the "events" page on our site, you can see what else we have done to spread the word and you can learn more about our personal story.

Thank you so much.
Erica
www.parenthoodforme.org