Thursday, February 15, 2007

Why God Made Mom's- ala Gabi

I received a cute post today with questions that kids answered. I decided to quiz Gabi and post her responses. These are totally off the cuff, out of the mouth of a 3 year old- so some may make no sense......

1. Why did God make Mommies?
"Because you have to be my Mommy."

2. How did God make Mommy?
"With some tools, like cheeks and eyes."

3. What are Mommies made of?
"Cheeks hold up your lips so they won't fall down. If you didn't have cheeks your lips would fall off."

4. Why did God choose me as your Mommy and not another Mommy?
"Cause I wanted you." (my favorite answer)

5. What was Mommy like when she was a little girl?
"A Mommy girl, that's the only thing I know."

6. What did Mommy need to know about Daddy before she married him?
"Make sure he was at the right place, what he did, and that he wasn't a fighter when he got married."

7. Why did Mommy marry Daddy?
"because he was soooooo nice."

8. Who's the boss at our house?
"You." (aka Mommy)

9. What's the difference between Mommy and Daddy?
"Mommy's the boss, dad's not." (ok, maybe this is my favorite)

10. What does Mommy do in her free time?
"Go to college to spend money." (umm, the spending part is right....)

11. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
"You could have a plate on your head."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Gabi. Squeeze her extra tight tonight! - Julie

Sue said...

I could just picture her rationalizing all those responses. All were probably answered with the signature head tilt too, right.

Anonymous said...

Love that!!! She is so happy you are her Mommy!

Jodie said...

I love that kid!

terilynnh2000 said...

Oh yes, the head tilt and the look that says, "duh, mom I surpased your intelligence level months ago!"

Scott and Becky said...

I have to say my fav was the plate on the head! Made me laugh REALLY hard. - Becky