Sunday, May 24, 2009

Such a Slacker! (Sorry, Sarah!)











Wow! Ellie is a much busier child than I can ever remember Gabi being. We never needed cabinet door locks with Gabi. For Ellie, we could use a lock on EVERY move able surface area and still not feel its "child proofed" enough! SHE IS INTO EVERYTHING!


She is so darling though. She says "Hi" all the time. It comes out more like "Hiiiii' (sounding as if she's saying "Hiiiii, how have you been, haven't seen you for awhile") lol.


Gabi continues to keep us laughing. She has so many one-liners, and a sarcasm about her that has no business in the mind of a 5 year old.


Tonight, we were having a campfire and telling ghost stories. I started the story by talking about "a little girl at a campfire". Out of the clear blue Gabi yells "DAMN, I know that's about me". So hard for me not to laugh!!!


Today, I took Gabi to get her haircut. When we were leaving she said "I wish she could be my Mommy also" about the hairdresser. Then she proceeds to say "Actually, you could be the Grandma and she can be my Mommy". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THEN she says, "Well how about you be my tummy Mommy just like Cole, and then she can adopt me..








3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's okay! ... the more times I look and see no new blogs, the anticipation builds up and makes the new ones even better!

Jo said...

waaa ha ha ha ha! love that girl!

Colette said...

That is how Julian is...into everything...if it isn't nailed down forget it...he is in it! The girls look so cute! They are growing up so fast! Don't worry about Gabi's eye...they have some very fashionable eye patches...I just bought a bunch for my nephew. keep us posted!