Saturday, May 5, 2007

....and still nothing

Nope. No baby yet. We were profiled once this week and not chosen. We were also waiting to be profiled by a couple that decided to have STAR pick the family. There were three of us who had agreed to be profiled for this particular case. When STAR is asked to choose, they go with the family that has been waiting the longest, which wasn't us. It makes total sense to me, and I am happy for the family who's dreaded wait is nearing it's end. I know this just means our baby hasn't found us yet. I want it to be right, truly I do. It's just that we passed that "nine month" mark this week. That means I am officially overdue. Being so late, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and just "ready for this baby to come!"

5 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Teri- I am sorry this journey is sooo hard, I feel your pain girl!!! Just keep praying...your day will come soon!!!

Jodie said...

You're in my prayers always!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Teri, I know the waiting is hard. Been thinking of you guys.

Paulette said...

Hang in there...our days are nearing! My bestest thoughts are with you.

Sue said...

My mom was two weeks overdue with me, so she decided to mow the lawn....which immediately started labor. Maybe you could try that.

On second thought, unless you have a pool boy who will bring you a steady steam of starbuck's coffee while on the tractor....I'm just not seeing it.