Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A LIFESAVER!!!


I am not even HALF WAY through this book and already, I am amazed and comforted. Heck, the first pages spoke to me:


"On the good days, being the parent of a spirited child is astounding, dumbfounding, wonderful, funny, interesting, and interspersed with moments of brilliance.........the dreadful days....it's hard to feel good as a parent when you cant even get her socks on, when every word you've said to her has been a reprimand, when the innocent act of serving pizza instead of the expected tacos incites a riot.."


So, now I'm off to learn more about "Working With Spirit"..............(or as we call her, Gabi) :)

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I am so buying that book!!! Thanks for the review.

Sue said...

Awesome, hope you find lots of helpful tips!

Also, way cool that you put the iGive link up. Great idea. MIght have to try that too when I figure out how!

terilynnh2000 said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Sue- I knew you would be proud of me!!! It was kind of a pain to put up- but not too bad. Call me, I'll walk you through it.

Get back on line SOON!!!!