Monday, May 28, 2007

Toronto, Eh?

Gabi Laying on the Glass Floor at the CN Tower
Tonight, we returned from a relaxing, much-needed, mini-vacation in Toronto. We had an AMAZING long weekend. We started our trip at the Lion Safari which never ceases to amaze. We also enjoyed a PHENOMINAL lunch at 360, which is the restaraunt atop the CN Tower. Most importantly, we enjoyed each other. We swam, dined, shopped, and laughed our way through! I'm so very sad that it has ended!

Our Giraffe with Other Giraffe's in the Background

Dinner at the Pickle Barrell: Gabi Posed Us

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I LOVE it!! My fave pic is the one of you and Howie! :)

Anonymous said...

I can tell you all had a ball! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Jodie! Great faces!! GAbi should be a director. :) Julie

Anonymous said...

Terri
I love the picture of Gabi on the glass floor. Looks like so much fun!
Janet