Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mama Mia!!



Oy!! If it's not one thing it's your Mother. ;)


My poor Mommy just spent the past 2 days in the hospital. Her blood pressure has skyrocketed for no real apparent reason. She is a typical low-normal, and went as high as 186/110. It seems to be under better control via medication. The Dr. indicated the high blood pressure is likely genetically caused, and that it's quite possibly here to stay. She was released this evening with a litany of tests to undergo in the next week. Please lift her up in prayer. On a positive note, she is going to try and quit smoking after nearly 30 years. Please pray for her strength in this difficult endeavour.
The thought of losing her scares the living daylights out of me. She is my ultimate safe person in life. Of course, I have Howie, and my friends- but nothing compares to being comforted by Mom. I adore her beyond words.
I love you, Mom!!!




4 comments:

Jodie said...

Teri, I had no idea! I'm so sorry she was in the hospital! Of course we will pray for her. Please send her my love!

Paulette said...

She is so sweet! My prayers are with you!

Rebecca said...

I hope she's ok and prayers are headed your way.

Paula said...

I agree, the thought of our Moms not being around is scary.