Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Baby No More....



Gulp. Sniff, sniff. I think someone has played a very mean joke on me by turning forward the hands of time. How did my baby become a full-fledged KINDERGARTENER?? Our district has a full-day program, so she is in school from about 9:30 to 3:30. MY BABY!!!!
I do have a small confession to make- I followed the bus to school (sobbing all the way). I secretly watched my baby get off the bus with her little friend, and walk hand in hand- pointing in awe at the new sights- into school and out of my reach.
so proud after her day!

6 comments:

Paulette said...

Way to Go Gabi! Livi and Alex too! What a cool milestone.

Life with my BOYS! said...

the pic of her coming off the bus is PRICELESS...as if to say, Mommy do i have something to tell you!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

How sweet that u followed her.What a cute sight that must have been holding hands with her friend. Is Alex in the same school?

terilynnh2000 said...

Thanks, girls! Allie goes to a different school. :( That would have been too cute. Thank goodness for weekends!

Sue said...

Oh I just love that girl to pieces. And what an honor the last five years have been, as her "other Mommy".

Anonymous said...

My mom got in the van as fast as she could after Jacob got on the bus. She followed the bus all the way to school and watched him get off the bus. He was holding another boys hand walking into the school. I guess she wasn't the only stalker mom :) Can Gabby and Jacob still get married? Gabby Beale... it has a ring to it!