Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Does Your Face Hurt??

Cause it's killing me! Well actually it nearly killed me yesterday when I got a phone call from the school nurse saying that my baby had fallen and needed to see her dr. The GREAT news is that she is FINE! She was running on the playground and tripped falling into a metal bar. Her first injury away from her Mommy and Daddy. Sigh. She did sooo well! What a big girl she is. Last night as we were reflecting on the day, my 40 year old daughter says to me, "Mom, that school nurse sure is a nice lady, she took such good care of me." Lol.


5 comments:

Paulette said...

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!
What a tough cookie!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Poor Gabi! I bet she is a brave one when it comes to boo-boo's!

Colette said...

It looks so sore! Poor baby! I hope she is feeling better soon! Hugs

Scott and Becky said...

Glad she is ok - and you are too! Was she by chance planning on a scary costume for halloween?

Julie said...

Just LOOK at those blue eyes! :) And ouch! Poor Gab!