Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Excuse me please, God"

Oh my dear Gabi is at it again. This time her Gabism brought me to tears. Tonight, during our prayers, Gabi says "Excuse me please, God, I'm very sorry but I need to cut in here". After she apologizes to me, she says "Dear God, I'm very sorry I cut in, but this is very important, can you please watch over my friend Tyler until he comes home". I just lost it. I didn't even tell her he was back in the hospital, she must have just heard me talking about it.

Also, one other quick thing- tonight after she called me into her room for the 50th time, I told her she was just stalling. She asked what that meant, so I told her it was when she tried to keep me in her room as long as possible. I kissed her and walked out. She must have been processing that, because she yells out to me down the hall; "Yah, well that's just cause I love you"! Little stinker~ how could I argue that? :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh...what a sweet girl! I think they "get" far more than we give them credit for.

Paulette said...

Way toooo smart!

Paula said...

That is too cute. I'm sure God didn't mind the interruption in the prayer :)