Monday, July 21, 2008

It's NEARLY here!!

Elliana has the start of her first tooth! You can see and feel the itty bitty tip of it. Not counting it as "in" just yet. But it's DEFINITELY there. Bottom center-left tooth. I can't believe it. She's only 4 months old! My friend Jeana's daughter got her teeth at nearly 5 months, and at 5 years- before even starting Kindergarten- she has lost her first tooth and has another loose! That is crazy! Seems so young to me, but I'm wondering if Miss Ellie will be losing hers early as well??



4 comments:

Paula said...

Yea, I think thats about how old Hannah was when the first tooth started popping through. I hope it doesn't cause her too much pain.

Wondering when you will find us said...

Wow, that is early! Is she on baby food yet(cereal)?

Paulette said...

Wow! Way to go Ellie!

Colette said...

Julian has 8 teeth now! I know how you feel! Teething Tablets...the best thing on the market! Email me if you have any questions...teething tablets!