Monday, October 13, 2008

"Hair" We Go Again....

At the request of a few.... here is a better view of Gabi's new 'do.


We got Gabi's hair cut again today. She didn't think it was SHORT enough!? She requested it to be ABOVE her ears. Lemme think, umm NO!




The woman who cut her hair had the patience of a saint- let me tell you! Gabi was in one of her terrible wiggle-worm-can't-sit-still-for-a-moment-and-I'll-complain-if-you-dare-try-to-make-me moods. Of course it promptly commenced the second she sat down! Ugh.




Anyway- funny conversation:




Hair Stylist: Honey hold still, I don't want to cut you're ear.




Gabi: Well you should have chosen a different job if you didn't want to cut me.




Mom: (shrinks slowly into herself)






Hair Stylist: Really, nobody has ever told me that. What job should I have chosen?


Gabi: Probably McDonalds.


9 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Teri~where does she come up with this stuff...not sure if she's thought about her adult life, maybe there is a future in comedy for her! The haircut is cute!

Jo said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing! out! loud!

I am so glad to know that there is another mother out there with one of these crazy kids!

Thanks for the laugh! I'm gonna add you to my blog list right now!

Jodie said...

She is such a hoot! I think she and Emma are related. Love the cut!

Jill said...

Out of the mouth of babes!! LOL!

Rebecca said...

She's too much! I love the new hair.

Rebecca said...

She's too much! I love the new hair.

Wondering when you will find us said...

What a trip she is! Haircut is so cute on her adorable little face.

Scott and Becky said...

Had Scott and I laughing out loud! BTW - we still refer to her as Olive Pickle juice. I think that was the name she wanted awhile back.

Paula said...

That comment that Gabi made is hilarious. What a quick little girl she is!