Friday, October 3, 2008

"Going to the Chapel...."

The whirlwind weekend has begun! Gabi is a flower girl in our friends Carrie and Don's wedding tomorrow. She has been counting down the days for a year now!! Tonight was the rehearsal dinner. I was afraid that she wouldn't want to walk down the aisle- which in itself would stink-but my fear was more about the way she would express herself! She tends to be er, LOUD when she is adamant that she DOESN'T want to do something. Thankfully, my sweet little girl did just fine! Her Daddy was at one end of the aisle, Mommy coaxing her from the other. Once she saw me, she nearly ran into my arms, but SHE DID IT! SHE WALKED DOWN THE AISLE ALONE!! OMG!! I'm not going to lie, I handed her a dollar bill when she reached the end. :)


Pray that tomorrow is the same. :)


Here's a sweet picture of her in the car on our way to the dinner.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, she looks so pretty. Yay, she did it!

Sue said...

She looks beautiful! That jacket makes her eyes even more blue, if that's impossible.

Can't wait to see photos!!!

Luv, Gabi's #1 FAN :-)