Tuesday, November 18, 2008

EEeek- Brilliant or "Lucky"?



Is she brilliant? Is she trying to tell me how smart she is by RIPPING the first letter of her name off of my laptop? Is this some kind of secret infant communication she's sending my way?

Hah! If only!!!

As you can see, SOMEHOW when Ellie was sitting on my lap and I made the FOOLISH mistake of turning my head away for a split second she managed to deface my keyboard!

Anyone know how to fix this? It doesn't pop back on like a regular keyboard key. UGH!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm laughing because we are currently missing the delete key on our keyboard, thanks to Tyler. He has an amazing ability to rip them right off in one swipe. I don't get it. I can't tell you how to fix it but I can tell you that Brent can do it. It would give you an excuse to come visit anyway. :)