Sunday, November 30, 2008

"You'll Shoot Your Eye Out"







Last night Howie, Gabi, and I went out on a date. First we went to our favorite restaurant- Carrabba's YUM! Then we went to GEVA to see "A Christmas Story". It was AMAZING! Oh how I remember the days when I thought that the perfect Christmas present would make the world right. For me, it was a Cabbage Patch Kid.

We had front row seats, which was really cool. I LOVED watching Gabi as she took in every bit of it. She was mesmerized. At the end she declared that she "really liked it, especially that bully".



3 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE A Chrsistmas Story. I have it on every year for 24 hours when TBS plays it for 24 hours!!

Rebecca said...

How fun! She looks beautiful all dressed up.

Paulette said...

Gabi looks simply darling in that photo!