Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a LOSER!

Actually, THE BIGGEST LOSER to be precise.

We had a contest at work. The person to lose the most weight, percentage wise was declared the winner.

I lost 6% and WON!

I almost feel like I was cheating, because I am also on WW. I won $129.00!! Just enough to cover my weekly WW costs!

It feels so good to have some control over my weight. Ever since college, I have struggled with this up down up down roller coaster. It's maddening. I'm in a good place right now. Hope I stay here for a LONG LONG time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Teri...but stop rubbing it in for us non-losers!!!

I want Gabi and Ellie's picture with Santa bigger so I can see the girls!

Kerri

Jo said...

Congrats! You ROCK!

Sue said...

You are my HERO!!!

Rebecca said...

Way to go! Weight watchers is wonderful way to do it. Congratulations!