Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sally, Olive, and Picklejuice......

So, remember when Gabi renamed herself "Olive Picklejuice"? It occurred to me that I haven't talked about this in awhile. The name change didn't last long. What has lasted however, is the fact that we have three friends living with us. Sally, Olive, and Picklejuice are imaginary friends that spend much of their time with our family. In fact, it was just Sally's birthday on Saturday! Gabi informed us that we needed to sing "Happy Birthday" to her, which of course we did (well minus Nicki who absolutely refused). I asked Gabi what she had gotten Sally and she informed me that she got her a "booby holder." Happy Birthday, Sally!!!

7 comments:

Jodie said...

oh that kid just kills me! i love her gab-isms!!

Sue said...

She never fails to crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Can I bring the entire Scooby Doo gang and all the princesses over for a play date? They travel well in our vehcile because they ALL go with Brianna no matter where we go. shhhh...don't tell....I don't have seat belts for all of them.

Colette said...

She is too funny! What a created mind she has! Too cute!

terilynnh2000 said...

Thanks, Ladies! Terri Sue, you know my pain! We have to buckle our three friends in as well! Literally!!! Oy!

Scott and Becky said...

When I talk to my husband about her stories and the group, he still refers to her as the picklejuice girl. We love her way of thinking. How do you not laugh at her all the time?

Michelle said...

"booby holder"... NICE! :)