Monday, November 5, 2007

The Backseat Driver Strikes Again!

This morning on the way to drop Gabi off at Gram and Pap's I remembered that I needed to write a check I had been forgetting about. So, I pulled out my checkbook and proceeded to pay my debt- when I hear from the backseat "Mom, I think there are more important things for you to pay attention to right now, LIKE YOUR DRIVING". What? Are you kidding me? Is she 4 or 40??? She is SOOOO right. Ugh. So, not wanting to set a bad example....... I quickly....... finished writing the check and told her to never do what Mommy just did. LOL.

9 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Teri~that girl is a HOOT!!! I love it! Have a safe and happy day!
Molly

Paulette said...

WOW!! Gotta love the boldness of the four year old attitude, eh. (I can emphathize with that!)

Jodi said...

That kid is so funny! I always get a chuckle from her Gabism's!

Colette said...

She is too much!!! LOL So cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

Michelle said...

That's great... she's something else!

Wondering when you will find us said...

What a trip she is!! Haha!

wsweden said...

She's too funny.
Love those Gabbism's

Jodie said...

She just cracks me up! I love her!

Anonymous said...

that's hysterical. i love that girl. hey, where did your profile on the AS website go???