Thursday, January 31, 2008

Who's Bright Idea Was This????

I really believe that the Lord works in mysterious ways. You know how I had asked you all to recommend a book so that I could distract myself from thinking about the adoption? To help time fly by? WELL- LISTEN TO WHAT HAPPENED!!!! At work every year we have a silly auction where people bring thier "junk" into the faculty room and we bid on it to make money for special lunches and stuff. So someone had brought in "Sam's Letters to Jennifer" by James Patterson. I had never read Patterson, but decided to give it a go. I won the book, as the only bidder, for the high price of .25! Sooooo- I was indulging in some pre-bedtime reading- lost (for once!!) in the story. However, as I said, the Lord is always there. Would you believe that one of the characters in the book is from THE SAME TOWN our potential birthmom lives in? I'm NOT kidding!! This is not a very large town in Indiana- and to see it mentioned in the book took the wind out of my sails!!!

6 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

WOW! That is defiantely a sign! How awesome! Did u tell her?

Wondering when you will find us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wondering when you will find us said...

Ok spelling error, definately ha!~ wait is that the right spelling? haha!

Paula said...

that is so neat. I think God is letting you know His presence is near.

Paulette said...

When you are on the right path, you will see the signs.

Scott and Becky said...

Perfectly said by Paulette.