Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'll Admit it, I'm OBSESSED....

Obsessed with thoughts of Ellie that is!! I was talking to Jodie on IM tonight and it occured to me that it is NEXT WEEK! NEXT WEEK our daughter will be born!!! WOWZERS!!!!!! I keep imagining what she will look like. Will she have a ton of hair? (I think she will) Will she be tiny? Big? (I am guessing in the 8 pound range) Will she have all her little fingers and toes? (Despite my unfounded original fears of a missing limb, I am certain she will) Will she know I'm her Mommy and that I've loved her before even setting eyes on her? (I will spend my life proving this to her) Will she know how much "A" loves her? (I will tell her this all the time) Will she know how very very much our family (and friends) have hoped and prayed for her? (We will spend a lifetime "showing" her!)

11 comments:

Sue said...

Someone pinch me....is this really happening?????

So excited to meet our new little girl :-D

Life with my BOYS! said...

You are in the home stretch now!!! I am so excited for all of you! Rest and prepare this week, when are you leaving and when are you finished at work??

Paula said...

I am on pins and needles and its not even me going through it. I am so excited for you. Make sure you don't leave us all here in blogger land hanging. We want frequent posts on what is going on! Pretty please....

Paulette said...

So excited for you..

Jodie said...

I can hardly wait to see that little princess! We are beyond excited for all of you. Brings all the emotions of our adoptions back full force!!

Colette said...

Oh boy bat man!!! I cna't believe it...one week!!! How exciting...it is bring back all the emotions I had over 6 months ago! You know I was obsessed and you are too!!! Itsn't it great!!! Hugs and Blessings!

Julie said...

z-- from katie I'm soooo excited,,,, I don't think our kids ever know until maybe they have kids!!!! sooo incredible!! how can you stand it!!!

Jen said...

Well, of course you are obsessed! And who wouldn't be??? This is so exciting that I can hardly stand it. Please do keep us posted. We are almost as anxious as you!

Jodi said...

I was looking at a Posh Tots catalog last night and was thinking about you! I am so excited for you, Teri!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Hip, hip hooray, soon it will be your day!! Can't wait to see her sweet face!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Hip, hip hooray, soon it will be your day!! Can't wait to see her sweet face!