Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Next Time....





...you see a picture of this outfit, it will be on Elliana! :) It just occured to me that I needed to find the all important "take-home" outfit for Ellie. With Gabi, it was a no-brainer- she came from the agency all dressed up and ready to go! Those of you who know me well, know that I have a propensity towards obsessing on finding the "perfect" thing. Suprisingly, this outfit was at the very first store I went to! Sue, thanks for the "idea" and Jodie Thanks, for the help finding it! :)

Throughout this 18 month "pregnancy" one of my greatest outlets has been shopping for baby items. I LOVE finding good deals on those cute little outfits and items. :)

10 comments:

Paula said...

The outfit is just the cutest, I love the little roses!

Life with my BOYS! said...

So sweet, So delicate, so PINK, so perfect!!! Less than a month!! Enjoy your last few weeks of "pregnancy!!!

Scott and Becky said...

I love Wendy's stuff - always so soft and huggable!

Colette said...

Oh it is so beautiful and she will look so pretty in it! Can't wait!!!I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Wendy!!! my favorite outfits for Julian are Wendy's!! Good taste! I love shopping for baby clothes too but with Julian growing the way he has it has been a bit hard! Enjoy this last month! It is a stressful time, so make sure you pamper yourself!!! Hugs

Sue said...

Oh it is perfect! Can wait to see her in it!!!!!

Paulette said...

so sweet.... can't wait to see Ellie in it!

Jodie said...

LOVE it!! :) Thanks for the "time out" yesterday. It was great!

Julie said...

OHH, sooo Sweeet! Sooooo Elaina! Hope I spelled that right! :) Julie

Gracie said...

i love that outfit soo adorable! its absolutley "perfect"

Patti said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see your baby girl wearing it!!!! Not much longer, right?

Hugs - Pep