Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been hit (twice)

My dear friends Julie and Sue have caught me in a game of "Tag".

Here are the rules: Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged. I'm not going to "tag" anybody back because I am waaaaayy toooo nice for that. (ok, actually my only friends have already been hit) lol.

So here goes:

1. I dislike condiments. That includes Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles, Relish, Salad Dressing, Vinegar, Mayo........

2. If I look at a digital clock and it says 9:11, I say a prayer for the victims that died on September 11, 2001 and thier families.

3. And speaking of clocks, I only set my alarm to wake up on a number ending in "2" (ex: 6:22). Idk Why. (I also make a wish at 11:11)

4. I generally avoid touching public door handles. However, if i must, when I am at work I touch the door first, then the handle.

5. Once I have made up my mind about something, it is VERY hard for me to talk myself out of it.

6. I refuse to eat canned or frozen meats. I eat around the chicken in chicken noodle soup. I only buy meatless lean cuisines. You get the picture here.

7. I have 35 actual first cousins. Just on my Mom's side.

4 comments:

Sue said...

You are truly a freak of nature. Perhaps that's why we get along so well :-)

wsweden said...

Glad I am not the only one on some of those issues.

I still say a wish at 11:11, too!

Paula said...

Very interesting! My hubby has a thing about 11:11 too. He always looks at the clock just at that time.
I try not to touch door handles too. If I have to, I use my sleeve!

Scott and Becky said...

35 1st cousins! Wow that must be some family reunion!