Tuesday, February 19, 2008

March 7, 2008

That's the date our daughter is set to arrive. She will be entering the world via a scheduled c-section. I can't believe it!! I spoke to our lawyer today, who had just spoken to "A" at length. You were all soooo right, she just wants her space. He indicated that she is very commited to placing her with us. PHEW!!!!!! So, as it stands- we will be leaving for Indiana on March 6th. I CAN'T WAIT! SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your continued prayers. I so believe in the power of prayer!!

9 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

I am SO happy for you guys! I wish you nothing but the best!1 You know wonderful babies come from IN, not that I am bias or anything!@! :)

Molly

Julie said...

I have goosebumps!!! I am soooo happy!!! This is going to be the ROADTRIP of your lives!!

Colette said...

NOW the wait begins! Hold on tight...the ride is about to begin!!! March 7th our little Joe's day! march is a good month!!! Hugs and so many blessings!!!

Scott and Becky said...

I am so happy about all of us being right! I love to be right, especially in this case.

Paula said...

I am so excited for you. Colette is totally right, hang on, the rollercoaster of emotions is about to begin. How fun!

Jodi said...

Woo Hoo!!!!! I am so excited for you! I am sure that Gabi is going to be a wonderful big sis and I can't wait to hear her Gabism's about her little sis Ellie.

Wondering when you will find us said...

CANT WAIT!!!!!!How do u sleep at night? hehe!I am getting excited for you!!!

Paulette said...

So very thilled that your day is nearing! Cannot wait to hear your special news!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you! Yea!