Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10 Days and Counting.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG I echo Sue's sentiments: "Is this REALLY happening? Somebody PINCH me!!" Here are the plans so far:

Wednesday, March 5, 2008- LAST day of work (hopefully, for the rest of the school year)

Thursday, March 6, 2008- Howie, Gabi, and I leave for Indiana.

Friday, March 7, 2008- Ellie arrives via a scheduled c-section, at which I will be present.

Sunday, March 9, 2008- Lawyer meets with "A" for surrenders.

Monday, March 10, 2008- Lawyer goes to court in AM to begin ICPC process, as well as to have a letter faxed to the hospital stating that Ellie should be released to us.

Monday, March 10, 2008- Nicki flies in at about 6 pm to stay with us until we return home.

I'm not sure exactly how long it will take for the ICPC to go through. It looks like we could be leaving Indiana as early as Wednesday.

I'm hoping to be able to stay with Elliana at the hospital all weekend. Let's just put it this way, hospital room, or no hospital room- I don't plan on leaving until she's in my arms. Howie and Gabi will come visit during the days.

Ellie's suitcase is packed. Our suitcases are out. Just need to pack us. Well, Gabi packed her suitcase about 2 weeks ago, but I'm thinking I should look into that a bit more..... :)

10 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Can I GO TOO!!!! Everyone I know who has gone to IN has been offered a hospital room to stay in while they meet/wait for their baby to be released!!! Enjoy this treat!! We were also treated with the Special Delivery meal that is given to new parents upon the birth of their child. We found IN to be a wonderful experience and I know you will too!!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

I mean .. IMFAMOUS :(

maybe I need to go back to highschool

Paula said...

We got a hospital room for the night and meals. The nurses treated us so niceley. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it in your posts!

Paulette said...

So exciting.... keep us updated as you can... YAY!!!

wsweden said...

It's really happening!!!!

Scott and Becky said...

Ok I had to giggle at the thought of Gabi packing her suitcase. I would LOVE to see what she packed! I can't wait to see pictures of all the girls together at last!

Colette said...

I am getting goose bumps!!! How exciting! Enjoy these last few days and nights of sleep...this is so cool! Can't wait...I would love to see Gabi's suitcase too!

Wondering when you will find us said...

YO,Yo, YO BABY!!!!! I am so excited for u!!!! Take pics of Gabi's suitcase she packed...I am dying to see it!!! HAHA! Of course u will be taking lots of pics of Elliana too!~~~~

Michelle said...

OMG! This is SO exciting! You sound like a planner... just like me. It seems like you're well prepared, so that must help ease your nerves a bit. I'm so very happy for you!