Sunday, March 2, 2008

Prayers for Tyler

Please, Please, Please lift our little friend Tyler and his family up in prayer. Tyler is the son of our dear friends, Jodie and Brent. On Friday, he was diagnosed with lukemia. That horrible, terrible "C" word has infiltrated our world. The life of someone I love has been turned upside down by the utterance of one evil word and I'm PISSED! I hate when I allow myself to forget that life just isn't fair.

Tyler is the strongest little guy I know. He has overcome some pretty serious health challenges thus far in his life. He isn't even four yet. We are praying for you, Ty!

WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

We love you, too!!! More than you will ever know. Thank you!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

It plain out SUCKS!!! Praying for little Tyler, such a tough little guy!~

Gracie said...

I am so sorry. I feel nad for him and his parents...I am sure everything will work out and be okay....my prayers are with you guys and especially for Tyler!

Paula said...

That is so sad, the poor little guy. I will pray for him.