Monday, December 8, 2008

Gabism of the Week

As many of you know, Gabi has some, er, sensory issues. She refuses to wear certain things that I would just LOVE to put her in (tights, jeans, adorable shoes...) I'm sloooowly letting go of my need to control things.
This year, I got her knee highs to go with her Christmas outfit. Brilliant! She can still look adorable, and stay warm.

This is what we heard coming from the backseat yesterday on the way to our annual xmas party.

"I NEED to take these socks off! Mommy, I NEED to take them off! These socks are SO NOT ME!"


Here's a pic of her still in pout mode. What you can't see is how she has folded her sweet little knee highs down to her ankles like bobby socks:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUR CHILDREN WERE SISTERS IN A PAST LIFE!!!! SAME ISSUES AND SAME GRUMPY FACE!


Kerri

terilynnh2000 said...

Kerr- I thought of you throughout that entire post! Almost referenced Jaidy. LOL. SIGH!

Jeana Hayes said...

Don't put my little girl through such things!! If her and Ava knew there could be such worse things. It is hard, but you must let go my friend! It is not worth the battle.