Sunday, December 28, 2008

Visiting With Gabi's Birthfamily


Gabi and her bio-brother Tyler (Is that the same face or what??)


Ellie and Cole (Gabi's Tummy Mommy)


Uncle Andrew, Aunt Michelle and Gabi's Cousins and Sisters

Yesterday, we traveled to Buffalo for a visit with Gabi's birthfamily. First, we visited with her birthmom Nicole (or "Cole" as Gabi calls her), and Gabi's brother Tyler. Afterwards, we went to Aunt Michelle and Uncle Andrew's house where cousins Andrew, Caitlyn, and Alyssa were. Along with her sisters Ashley and Erica. It was an awesome day!

4 comments:

Paulette said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

How WONDERFUL for all of you!!!!

Jo said...

Such a foreign idea to me! Seriously... I sat here looking at the screen for a few minutes thinking "people really do that"? I would love to hear what that was like!

Jodie said...

Hooray! I am so glad you guys got to do this. I love the look that Ellie is giving Cole. What a blessing!