Sunday, July 29, 2007

Four More Minutes.....


Tonight, while we were playing in the backyard, I gave Gabi the "5 minute warning" for going inside. Shortly, it was time for the 3 min warning (she's a girl with transition issues) anyway, as Gabi was swinging she says to me (after the 3 min warning) "Mom, if you were my child I would give you 4 more minutes." Can you believe her??? Sooo of course I said "Well I better give you 4 then!" (Can you see my forehead? It has sucker written all over it!) Oh- and then we played on the hammock~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist the "Gabisim" either and probably would have let her stay out as long as she wanted!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Funny! She is a smart cookie!

Jodie said...

I love that kid. Everything she does is like a little pre-view of Emma. :)

Scott and Becky said...

It is hard to resist such a sweet idea!