Monday, July 30, 2007

"Steak"- Gabi Style


Time for another Gabism- this kid keeps me on my toes!!!


Tonight my darling was ticked at me for making her leave her friends house. So, as we are driving home I hear the sound of water pouring- I look in the mirror to see that Gabi has purposefully turned a water bottle upside down and is dumping it's contents onto the floor of my van. Then, she has the audacity to SMILE at me! So, I ask her what on earth would posess her to do such a thing and she tells me in her soothing, calm voice-- "Mommy, listen, just listen, sometimes people they make "steaks", you know they just can't help it they make "steaks". Mommy, "steaks" just happen, so don't worry about it".


Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Colette said...

She is too much! I love it! Cute pictures too! Hugs

Life with my BOYS! said...

I LOVE IT!! People make STEAKS!! I LOVE IT

Jodie said...

That kid is priceless!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

So funny! haha! I have to tell Nick that one, he will get a kick out of it!

Paulette said...

Unfortunately, I did tell this story to my kids... I'll probably live to regret it..GULP!
Too funny though!