Monday, July 9, 2007

No News is.........

Howie told me today that "No News is Good News." My response: "Except in Adoption"

Didn't hear from STAR today.

These are my thoughts:

A.) STAR hasn't heard anything yet, as they just sent profiles out Friday.

B.) Another family has been chosen and we just haven't heard yet.

C.) STAR is waiting patiently to tell us that we have been chosen as in the way a man proposes to a woman- they are trying to find just the right time and setting to tell us the words that will forever change our lives. (Yes, I did really allow myself to think that for a few indulgent seconds)

I'm going to go with A on this one. In my past experiences of being profiled for Indiana cases, it usually takes up to 7 days. Isn't it impressive that I haven't lost sight of my optimisim?

Fingers Crossed that Howie is right (for a change) :)

8 comments:

Paulette said...

Hang in there.... my faith is IN you guys... and I'm with Howie.. No news is good news...and especially with your thoughts that Indiana's path does have it's own loopholes... hang tight... :)

terilynnh2000 said...

Paulette, I find your words so soothing. It means so much. Thank you.

Wondering when you will find us said...

Ok, I'll admit I am dying over here! Been thinking about you guys all day!I am praying for you girl!Anticipation!That old song just popped in my head...can't remember who sang it...one line is "your making me wait"....ok, i am going to look up the lyrics! hehe!

Sue said...

This is killing ME...I don't know how YOU are standing it! I couldn't even call you tonight for fear I would slip and bring it up.

Just remember...I'm your second call and only because you insist on calling Howie first

Colette said...

I know what you are feeling! I think the 2nd worst part of waiting with knowing you are being profiled and then not hearing anything to tell you if you have been choosen or not! UGHH!!!! Have faith...you are loved by so many and there is a plan for family...stay cautiously optomistic! Sorry spelling is very bad today! Hugs and Blessings!

Jodie said...

ARRGGHH! I'd better be on the short list of those you call!! I love ya, prayers are continuing!!

Anonymous said...

Terri!!!!, OK, I'm a little slow, I can't belive I'm just reading this now. But, Still praying. God knows I'm a little slow. :) Julie

Scott and Becky said...

I love option number 3 - very romantic! You are in my thoughts and prayers as you wait once more.