Monday, July 16, 2007

Perserverance Pays Off!

Ahh, the small things in life! I finally figured this whole digital scrapbooking thing out (well not the whole thing, but enough to get by. {HUGE SMILE HERE}

These pics are from yesterday. We had lunch at my Mom's house with my Grandma and Grandpa, and my Aunt Holly and Uncle Roy. Sadly, the latter leave for their return journey home to Australia on Wed morning.

Gabi and her cousin Haylie love to play together. They fight like sisters- best friends/worst enemies kind of thing. I love that they have each other to grow up with. :) Haylie is almost 18 months older to the day than Gabi. So, needless to say Gabi looks up to her "big cousin."

8 comments:

Colette said...

I am so impressed! How do you do this??? You must teach me! Any word from Star...I hate to ask but it is killing me! Love ya and many hugs!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

Nope. No word from STAR. :( I bought this kit called FotoFusion online. It's amazing!

Scott and Becky said...

So can you print these out? If so I am thinking it would make doing a profile really easy!

terilynnh2000 said...

I don't know about printing yet. Yes, you can print them- I just don't know about the quality. I agree- could really make a sharp profile! Humm, time to re-do ours?? I;ll let you know as soon as I print one how it looks.

mommy24treasures said...

I am glad you figured it out,
great job.

Sue said...

Ok, I was ready to pull my hair out last night...so there is hope that I will learn?

Love the new page!

Scott and Becky said...

I bet you could take it to Kinkos or someplace like that if you wanted better quality prints. I am guessing it would be cheaper than doing it how we usually do.

Wondering when you will find us said...

LOOKS GREAT! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING, USE FOR A PROFILE! That would be AWESOME!I was wondering about Star too! Sorry you havent heard yet! Hang in there! :)