Friday, July 6, 2007

To Post, or Not to Post?

I ask myself "is it bad luck to talk about being profiled?", "will I jinks us by posting?"
I DON'T KNOW!
I do know that this is a blog about my life, our lives, which are largely focused on our impending adoption. So, I have decided "To Post".

Tanika called today about a case in Indiana. Birthmom is due in early September. Birthdad fully supports her adoption plan. Only four STAR families will be profiled; only four have criteria that matches birthparents/adoptive parents "grids". So, we have a ONE IN FOUR CHANCE of becoming parents again. But, of course I AM NOT GETTING MY HOPES UP! Well, trying NOT to. Easier said, than done. Sigh.

So, if you are of the praying type, could you please say an extra prayer tonight? Pray that this baby finds the forever family it has been meant for all along. Pray that this couple is able to find peace. Pray that the families not chosen will find their baby SOON. Pray for the chosen family. Okay, I guess that's more than "an" extra prayer, isn't it?

16 comments:

Sue said...

I'm all over this one, sister!

terilynnh2000 said...

Thanks, I Love Ya!

Paulette said...

Please post... I like the hope and comradery involved in our sisterhood. My prayers are with you. :)

Jodie said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so happy for you guys. Keep me posted. When will you know? I love ya! Prayers, prayers, prayers!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Love it when u post about it....bring's me more hope that adoption does work! I will be praying for you!!!! BIG TIME!!!! when will you know? waiting is the hardest part!

Colette said...

Don't worry about jinxing yourself! I don't believe in that...as you can tell! If it is meant to be it will be. I will pray for you girl! Keep us in the loop! I know you will. September is not that far off! Then you will miss part of school! Not sure if that is a good thing or not! Hugs and prayers to you girl!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your kind words and prayers. Trying not to think TOO much about it...yah right! I don't expect to hear anything until later next week, as it is an out-of-state case.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you get to use those diapers soon!
Please, keep us posted. I LOVE to hear successful stories!
Janet

Michelle said...

I'm glad you shared too. You know we're all routing for you. I hope you find out sooner than you expect.

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers coming your way!

Sue said...

Nothing yet??????????????

terilynnh2000 said...

Susan- you are simply NOT PERMITTED to ask that question EVER! :) I might move you down on my "to call list" if you keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Will pray for everyone, all around... and a little extra prayer, that perhaps this baby will be yours?? Hang in there!!!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

I love Indiana and I am praying that you get to LOVE it too!!!
Molly

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

DoniRorcirm [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]