Thursday, July 5, 2007

We're home....and our family IS bigger.......

but, sadly not in the way that we would have hoped! Our trip to NYC this week brought us to the famous "American Girl" store! This place is AH-MAZING! There is a hair salon for dolls, three floors of shopping, a tea room, and so much more! Well, after much discussion and plenty of time to decide, Gabi chose to bring home TWINS!! She named them Emily and David, after her bio twin siblings who are 2.

PS- Yes, David DOES have a pink bow in his hair.....






5 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats Gram! And I LOVE the matching dresses!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

I would have loved that store as a child..when we were in NY I was excited just to walk by and look in the windows..the line prevented me from going in 45 minute wait! Bet Gabi loved it!
Molly

Scott and Becky said...

I love that she put the pink bow in David's hair! Does she want to wear that matching dress everyday? I know I would.

Colette said...

Looks like alot of fun! Love the matching outfit and the pink bow! Cute!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Oh how cute!!!! That is funny about the pink bow!My mom was just talking about those dolls the other day saying they were quite a buck~ $$$$$