Friday, March 7, 2008

D-Day

I will continue updating throughout the day as news trickles in. ~Sue



4:30- spoke with teri, ellie is doing wonderfully. there were a few rough moments. but all is well now. she was able to feed her her first bottle. howie and gab are back at the hotel for a bit. the hospital is not letting teri stay the night. so i am sure she will post more about the day and additional photos later this evening.

3:45pm- just received word that ELLIE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!! so adorable. dark hair, chubby cheeks. picture perfect. Yay!!!!!!!

3:30pm- nothing new other than sue is officially going CRAZY!!!!!!!! BTW, I would love to see how many hits this blog is getting today, lol.

2:20pm- just took "A" back. teri waiting in recovery.

1:20pm- still no baby. surgeries are running behind. UGH. "A" is really nervous and wants her mom. teri is back out waiting with Howie and Gab. keep those prayers coming!

11am- they made it to the hospital and Teri is with "A". ooo i have goosebumps....and tears of course! her cell phone is getting turned off now. more later.

9:30am- helped her choose her outfit via picture messaging. so neat. it's almost like being there in person.

8am- spoke with Teri. still at hotel. she seems very calm.

17 comments:

wsweden said...

I almost feel like I am there.

This is so exciting!!! Can't wait for the next post!

Paulette said...

Thanks Sue for being the middle man... This feels like a family!

Paula said...

We are all waiting patiently for the next post!

Scott and Becky said...

I agree- I love our family connection via the internet. Prayers are still coming your way

Paulette said...

Welcome Ellie!!! What a Beauty!!!!!

wsweden said...

She's just perfect!
Congratulations!!!!

Michelle said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you guys!!! Congrats Mommy.....call me later!!!

Colette said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for all of you! Hugs

Wondering when you will find us said...

OMG, she is such a cutie pie! Love those cheeks! Just want to squeeze them!Glad all went well....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

OMG!! I have chills and goosebumps!! I, too, almost feel like I am there. How Precious she is!!

Paula said...

She is beautiful. Hope "A" is doing well. Congratulations!

Deb said...

Wow! Paula just told me to come check out your blog. Congratz on the new little baby. What an exciting day.

Jen said...

Oh how exciting. She is absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Mazel Tov!!! (Howie will know what that means!) Ellie is beautiful and I am happy to hear that she arrived safetly.

Scott and Becky said...

So happy that she arrived safely and you were able to greet her!What a blessing!

Life with my BOYS! said...

YAAAYYYY!!! I am so glad she arrived safely. Her cheeks look just like Gabi's newborn pic on the star site!!

Congrats to all of you!
Molly

Jodie said...

Ohhh, I am in tears here. What a glorious day for everyone. Please keep me posted. Can't wait to see more pictures. We love you!!!