Thursday, March 6, 2008

Indiana, it is!


Well, we have arrived safely at our hotel (despite several shards of ice decimating our car along the way). :) The second we hit South Bend, I was a mess of HAPPY tears. It's such an amazing feeling to arrive at the end of a long, long journey (both literally and figuratively). Tonight, we went shopping at Super Target (a first for us) for some food and then ate dinner at I-Hop.
Afterwards, Howie took Gabi swimming while I took a shower and readied our room. We haven't met up with "A". I think we are both feeling excited, but nervous. We need to be at the hospital tomorrow am at 11. Surgery is at 1. Going to check out the campus of Notre Dame before hand as it is about a mile from here. Sue will post pics and updates tomorrow! Thank you ALL for your love and support!

7 comments:

wsweden said...

I will be waiting anxiously tomorrow for the first pics of Ellie! Yeah!!!

XOXO
Janet

Colette said...

Yeah!!! How exciting!

Jodie said...

This is keeping me going right now. :) I can't wait to see pics of Ellie. Soooo excited for you all!

Wondering when you will find us said...

SO glad you made it there safe and sound! Funnny, we went to the super target too when we were there. Isnt is cool! Ok, fill us in when u can! I am soo excited!!!!!!

Paula said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted along the way. I'm so excited (and nervous) for you. I remember with our Hannah is was such a whirlwind of emotions.
Tomorrow is the big day! Praise God for a smooth delivery.

Paula said...

WARNING-do not click on that one comment by Yokora, I did earlier and I just spent 2 hours have Dell support remove the virus from my computer!

Paulette said...

We are all SO excited for you!!!! I am praying for you and for the amazing days ahead.