Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sweet Saturday




We all seem to be adjusting quite well to Ellie. Big sister Gabi can't get enough of her. She is constantly hugging and kissing her. When big sister Nicki is over, forget about trying to get your hands on her! Many friends and family have come to welcome our little miracle. I know I need to clean up my blog, my emails, and my house. These are all things that can wait, as I enjoy every second possible of life with my girls (and my guy) ;)
With all of the excitement at both our houses, Ellie and Cullen haven't even met! God willing, we will be heading over there tomorrow. Look for pics to follow.......

10 comments:

Jodie said...

Love the pics! I am so happy you all are settling in well. Call me when you can. :)

BooMama said...

Teri, she is just gorgeous. All of Howie's girls are!! Leave everything else be and enjoy being mama. God is so good!

Paula said...

Wow, I bet it felt good to take the "waiting to adopt" widget off of your sidebar!
Welcome Home!
I'm so happy for you.
Just wish I didn't live all the way across the country, because I'd love to come and see Ellie.
We have the same swing, its the best. Hannah used it daily until she was 6 months old.

Paula said...

P.S. I put a "welcome Eliana" post on my blog!

Paulette said...

What a wonderful feeling!!!!! Enjoy every minute!

Loraena Tuttle said...

Paula sent me over here because we adopted our beautiful Eliana (Ellie) just four and a half months ago.

Congratulations, she is beautiful! I can completely relate to your joy!

mommy24treasures said...

hi Paula sent me over. What a precious tiny darling little belssing you have recieved! She is so perfect! Congratulations on your new Angel.
Connie

Dannye said...

congrats!! what a doll baby you guys were blessed with... thanks for sharing her with us!!
-Dannye & Ray, Orlando, Fla. Awaiting Chynna

Colette said...

Yeah...she is beautiful! Howie has his hands full now with 4 beatuiful women in his life! I am sure he can handle it! Hugs and Blessings!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

She is such a doll! Love all the cute outfits!You must be in heaven! ;)