Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!!

Just look at that face. Is she not just to die for!!!



Well now Teri and Howie are offically her parents. Well....almost. "A" signed the papers this morning before her discharge. Attorneys are faxing paperwork back to the hospital so that Ellie can be discharged (hopefully tonight) to her new Mommy and Daddy. Which means that if all goes as planned, they could be on their way back home as soon as Wednesday. They don't have computer access at the hospital and the access from the hotel is spotty and limited. So I am just popping on for Teri to give a quick update that all is well and Ellie is THEIRS!!!!!


Nicki will also be arriving this evening and coming home with them. Oh boy is Howie out numbered now.


More from Teri tonight or tomorrow.


~Sue

15 comments:

Colette said...

Yeah finally...an update! I am so glad to hear that everything is going as planned! AMEN!!! She is beatuiful! I think Julian is in love already!!! Howie is in for some late nights when the girls get older!!So glad to hear all is well! And CONGRATS!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

We are so happy for you!! Congrats to all of you, can't wait to see a pic of all the girls together!

Paula said...

Hallelujah! I'm so happy for good news. She is a cutie pie.

Wondering when you will find us said...

SHe is soooo darn cute, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!Love the little bow!YAY!!!! CONGRTAS!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!Keep them coming! :)

Deb said...

Congratz! That's wonderful news.

Jen said...

Oooh, I love to hear good news. This is wonderful!

wsweden said...

What wonderful news!
Congrats!

Jodie said...

Crying happy tears for all of you! Can't wait to get more updates and pics when you can. Love you!!

Julie said...

Papers are SIGNED! Those are always the words I wait to hear!! YAY! Not that I doubted. I could tell Terri had that feeling I had when we went to get our Katie!! :)

Julie said...

Oh, and YES, SHE IS GORGEOUS!! :) Julie

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the update & pic. She's beautiful. I love happy endings... or should I say beginnings!?!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I can't tell you how happy I am for all of you. We can't wait to see her. Mya too goes up to the computer ands says I want to see Elli!!
Love,
The Hayes Girls

Paulette said...

YAY!!! What an Amazing Time!!!

Paula said...

O.K. Teri, its Wednesday, we want to make sure you made it home with your little bundle of joy!
Give us some crumbs as in a new post....pretty please :)

BooMama said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!