Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy BIRTHday Elliana!

Amazingly, I think I grabbed a few hours of sleep. The bed was actually quite comfy. I woke up a lot, but each time I did I broke into a giant smile, rolled over and drifted back off. Mr. Sand Man had quite the interesting subject to watch last night! It's about 6:30. I ran down to the lobby, grabbed a few cups of coffee to bring back to the room and here I sit. Howie and Gabi are in the other room asleep. I am praying that all goes well with the birth today. Wow! Wow! Wow!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Flooding you with prayers. Will keep A in prayer too that everything goes well with the delivery! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK I am so EXCITED!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the updates. I'll be thinking about you all day!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Praying all goes well! I can't believe she will arrive in about 5-6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeeee!!

Scott and Becky said...

I too am surprised you slept at all! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Colette said...

I will keep checking for updates! I have all these emotions flooding in...it is bring back memeories! Good Ones!!!! HUGS!!!

Paulette said...

Yippppppeeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Terry & Howie; u r very special in my life; thanks for sending me email of my grandchild; hope all is well & hope 2 hear from u soon luv yall; tell Gabi hi & i luv her 2; VERY VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE LUV 4 EVER RAINE GIRL