Thursday, March 13, 2008

Looks Like We Made It!!!


I keep playing that one phrase of that song in my head. "Looks like we made it, look how far we've come...we might have took the long way, but we knew we'd get there someday" I know its about a romantic love, but it also feels quite appropriate for today. We arrived home, safe and sound, from Indiana at about 10:30pm. It feels good to be home!!!

I am sooooo filled with happiness. I just may bust. In one of life's most surprising of twists, turns, and miracles my dearest friend Sue, (who has been keeping you updated on my blog) welcomed home her son today!!!


I am still not able to comprehend the magnitude of this. Our girls are two months apart. That was awesome. And now, Ellie and Cullen are 5 days apart! We can't wait to meet you, little guy!


Praise God!!!!



10 comments:

Paulette said...

It is AMAZING how it all turns out as it is suppose to be!!! Congratulations on this special miracle!
Your family photo above rings as clear as a bell!!
Thank You for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

now a phrase is ringing in my head...."Welcome home Henick Family WELCOME HOME"

I know I know that is from extreme home makeover...but I gotta think bringing additional joy into your home (and life) is a lot like an extreme home makeover ha-ha!

All our love!!!!!!!

BooMama said...

Your family is absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous. Look at all those girls!! Watch out, Howie!!

Colette said...

I am balling right now, betweenyou and Sue...What a true blessing for all! What an amazing time...Keep those pictures coming!!!

Colette said...

I am balling right now, betweenyou and Sue...What a true blessing for all! What an amazing time...Keep those pictures coming!!!

Jodie said...

So happy you are home safe and sound. I bet it was a great feeling having everyone home, finally! Love the pics. Ellie is such a beauty...can't wait to meet her. :) Love you!

Wondering when you will find us said...

How beautiful she is!!!! I am so happy for all of you, and its great you and sue adopted together!CONGRATS !!!

Paula said...

So happy you guys are home! I'm so happy for you and Eliana is beautiful. How neat that your friend has a baby now too!

Scott and Becky said...

It is so amazing how life works sometimes. I too love the family pics!

Lisa said...

This is one March I will never forget.