Monday, January 22, 2007

Letterman = Birthfather ???

Ok, I KNOW that I am biased, I'll be the first to admit that. But I think my child is funny. Since she was a tiny baby she has been trying to make us laugh. She has a sense of humor that rivals Ellen.
Yesterday morning she wanted my coffee. It was hot, so I told her no. Her response: She threw her hands up in the air and screamed "YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY CAFFEINE!"
Yesterday afternoon on the way to my mom's house I told Gabi that we were having chicken and dumplings for dinner. Her response: "My doctor said I can't eat that."
I am thankful each day for the smiles she brings.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh, can I just tell you that Brent and I are sitting here laughing like crazy! She is such a funny girl. Thanks for sharing this with us!!

Sue said...

She is such a stitch!!! And Letterman is consistant with your height theory I suppose.

But I have to ask, what is up with all the colored text? Are you THAT bored :-)