Wednesday, January 3, 2007

To be 3 Again....

Long story short: last night I spent 5 hours in the ER b/c of a kidney stone. So, I was given this painkiller that contained a "narcotic". WHEW! I don't remember much, but I DO remember feeling completely on the same level as Gabi. I was laughing and joking with her- thinking the whole while- "Wow, I really get her." Words sounded funny to me, and I shared that with Gabi. She agreed. We laughed so hard. She made me laugh. She had my full attention. I need to remember this. I want to listen to her more. I need to spend more time being 3 again, until she turns 4.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I leave a blog comment without being a blogger? Or does this make me a blogger? haha Pretty much, Ter, I just want to entertain your weird habit! hahaha This really amuses me-I think between this and the book you made for Gab when she was a baby, that really you were meant to be an author. Do you think so? Or maybe you just like to hear yourself talk? haha JUST KIDDING I like to hear you talk and pretty much I like to listen to you-so either way---Actually I would have like dto listen to you bond with your daughter while you were on drugs! haha Okay, well I will see your sick you-know-what at work tomorrow!--Vicky

terilynnh2000 said...

Vicky- This DEFINITELY makes you a blogger. Sorry, your offically sucked in :)

Jodie said...

Okay...maybe being three again wouldn't be so bad. But, I would not want to have to go through all the rest over again!!! :)