Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Test of My Strength

So today I went with Julie to her 6 week OB appt. after having Jaida to watch the baby for her. What am I an idiot? A masochist? What on earth was I thinking? Why did I go to a place where most of the women boasted swollen tummy's and proud husbands? Although, as an aside- Gabi- in her usual blissful innocence brightened my day, yet again. Julie showed Gabi a picture of the Dr. holding Jaida after delivering her. Later, Gabi said to us "So, was Jaida mailed?" Julie replied "No, what made you ask that?" and Gabi said "Well you said she was delivered." Isn't that just priceless?!?!?

5 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

What the heck? SPAM on my blog comment?! UGH

Julie said...

That is priceless!! Maybe that's how the whole stork story began.

Sue said...

Gabi is a riot!!!

And you are one brave woman. You couldn't pay me enough to sit in the waiting room of an OB office!

Sue said...

Gabi is a riot!!!

And you are one brave woman. You couldn't pay me enough to sit in the waiting room of an OB office!

Anonymous said...

Gabi is tooooo funny! What a precocious little girl she is!! :) My niece still asks what store our "nice baby" came from.....